The treatment of warts is a complex and orderly methodology. More than 90% of the formations are benign and do not need treatment, causing only a sensation of aesthetic discomfort.
The mechanism of appearance of warts.
Warts are skin growths that develop against the background of HPV activity. Having penetrated into the body, a non-cellular infectious agent is localized in the surface layer of the epithelium.
The virus can live in the human body for years without manifestations.
When immunity weakens due to SARS or emotional stress, the pathogen begins to act. Viral manifestations appear in various parts of the skin, which are difficult to treat. Rashes are observed on the hands, feet, neck, face, mucous membrane of the genitals, in the groin.
- weak protective functions;
- severe psychological trauma in history;
- vegetative neurosis;
- increased sweating;
- liver dysfunction
The microscopic lesion of the skin is one of the routes of penetration of pathogens. Causing plantar warts can be daily with tight shoes. Models should be selected based on size, platform parameters and material quality.
Features of the treatment of warts of different localization
The method of treating warts is closely related to their appearance. There are such types of growths:
- Common. The nodule is round, has a rough surface, brown color. It is observed in adults, children on the back, neck, face. The laser is suitable for removal.
- Plant. The main reason is uncomfortable shoes. Education has a rod that penetrates deep into the fabric. It is often localized on the palms when working with uncomfortable tools. Nitrogen treatment removes buildup in 1 session.
- Flat (juvenile). After adolescence, it usually disappears. A smooth nodule is easily treatable. Among the folk methods, processing with fresh celandine juice is suitable. The appearance of new ones is rare.
- Pointed condyloma. Education in the form of a nipple, has a flesh color. It occurs on the mucous membrane of the genital organs. In the case of such a wart, treatment consists in the use of herbal lotions and decoctions. Surgical removal is necessary for the development of genital warts. On the face, it is safely removed by laser.
How to remove a wart at home
You can remove a wart at home. Folk recipes, tinctures and juices of medicinal herbs are used. Medical preparations are popular: patches, tablets, sprays, etc. Before treatment with non-traditional methods, it is necessary to ensure that the training is of good quality. For this, it is recommended to visit a doctor.
Medications include lapis lazuli pencils, salipod patches, essential oils, etc. Popular pharmacy drugs:
- Solution for external use, has a bactericidal-cauterizing property. Payable price. Actively fights viruses, fungi. It can not be used to treat the face - a chemical burn occurs;
- Solution with an applicator, cauterizes the growths. It can not be combined with oxolinic and other ointments. Not suitable for intimate areas;
- Salicylic acid drops. Smoothes keratinized areas. Antimicrobial antiseptic sometimes causes allergies. Prohibited for the treatment of children and nursing mothers;
- Ballpoint. The composition of the drug includes concentrated acetic acid. The chemical compound burns the nails of the sole. The medicine is freely sold in pharmacies;
- The spray freezes the affected tissues, preventing the development of the papilloma virus. Within two weeks of use, the wart will fall off. In case of non-compliance with the recommendations, subcutaneous blisters occur;
- The gel fights infection, stimulates cell regeneration. It can be used on mucous membranes. The probability of relapse is minimal.
You can reduce warts with home remedies. Effective ways:
- Celandine. The growth is smeared every 8 hours with fresh plant juice. You can use celandine in dry form: a small fraction of the stems + flour + petroleum jelly. Healing ointment processes formations of any size;
- Garlic. Rub the warts daily with a vegetable. For plantar growths, an ointment of 1 teaspoon is suitable. garlic, 1 tsp. melted lard and 1 tsp. vinegar. Before lubrication, the foot must be steamed in warm water. Then the gruel is placed on a sterile bandage and applied to the affected area. Polyethylene is placed on top. Suitable for finger treatment.
- Rowan. Cut the berries in half. The fruits are applied for 24 hours. Healing juice allows you to eliminate the manifestation of HPV in 7-10 days.
One of the information options are red beets or potatoes. The root crop is crushed on a grater, laid out on gauze and placed in the formation for 3-4 hours. Usually, after several procedures, the root of the growth comes out.
Only fresh vegetables are suitable for the procedure!
The fight against warts is possible with the help of propolis. Steam the skin in hot water. Place a cake of softened bee product on the affected area. The result of the treatment will be noticeable after 3 days.
You can remove formations with the help of ancient rites. An apple cut in half with a thread is used to rub the formations. After processing, the fruit is tied with the same thread and buried in moist soil. When the fruit rots, the growth will die off.
Hospital treatments for warts
Warts are systematically treated in specialized clinics. At the first sign, seek help from a dermatologist. The specialist will select a treatment plan for the disease. If there are relapses, you should see an oncologist.
Valid removal options:
- electrical coagulation. It is carried out by an electrical device. The hardened bark falls off after 20 to 30 days;
- cryodestructionThe tissues are frozen with liquid nitrogen through a special probe. After 14 days, it is advisable to repeat the session. The procedure does not represent a health hazard;
- laser burning. The intervention is performed under local anesthesia. Small scars may remain after the operation. Effective for "chicken" warts;
- radioknifeThe method is indispensable in the removal of complex formations. With the help of radio waves, evaporation and drying of the structure takes place. At the end of the procedure, only a crust remains, which falls off after 7-9 days. Negative effects of removal are rare.
After a successful operation, be sure to follow preventive measures. Eat foods rich in vitamins and minerals. Do not use other people's things, wash your hands before eating. Systematic treatment of the wound with antiseptic agents reduces the risk of developing new formations.
Wound care rules and how to avoid complications.
After cauterization and treatment of growths, it will take time to restore a healthy layer of the epidermis in the area of damage. Proven antiseptic - potassium permanganate. Potassium permanganate is suitable for treating the edges and middle of the wound. After the scab falls off, hydrocortisone ointment is used to prevent scarring after treatment.
To reduce the risk of the infection spreading to healthy skin, the edges of the wart wound are treated. This should be done until the scab falls off. An alcohol solution with brilliant green and iodine (5%) is suitable. When the hardened scab falls off, the young skin is treated with a regenerating ointment. To avoid complications during healing, do not use cheap creams and unknown recipes.